December is DeDeDoMo!
Deliberately-Decide-to-Document Month, or #DeDeDoMo, is a time to spend extra effort improving your organization’s written documentation. It recurs each December.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is DeDeDoMo pronounced?
- Say “dee-dee-doh-moh,” exactly how it looks like it would be pronounced in English.
- Does DeDeDoMo have anything to do with NaNoWriMo?
- Not really! NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, the time of year (November) when aspiring authors make a concentrated effort to write a novel. This popular phenomenon inspired DeDeDoMo in concept, name, and decentralized nature. There is no other affiliation.
- Who is behind this?
- DeDeDoMo is decentralized and owned by its participants. This website is maintained by these people with these contributors.